These two packs of chalk are the perfect gift for your precious class of kiddies!
What will you receive?
* Two chalk shapes i.e. two letters e.g. 'KB' or a number and letter e.g. '2A' in a cello bag tied with ribbon and a personalised gift tag.
* Themed gift tags in designs as pictured. Pre-designed tags include the following themes:
- bugs: bettle, caterpillar, bee, dragonfly and snail
- tropical: hibiscus and toucan
- cacti: five cute cacti
- superhero: five superhero designs
- chalkboard: one chalkboard design
The wording beneath the design is personalised by you. For example, "We've chalked up a great year! Love Mrs Rose". Safety information is included on the back of the tag.
* Choose your colour of ribbon:
- thin gold rope
- cotton string (beige colour).
What are the measurements?
Each chalk measures approximately, as follows:
* Letter: 3.5cm across x 5.3cm down x 2.4cm tall (these are approximate as all lets are different)
* Number: 2cm across x 4.5cm down x 1.8cm tall (note: these are a little smaller than the letters).
Cello bag measures: 10cm across x 12cm tall (approximately).
What are the colour scheme options?
Each chalk shape will either be pink, green, blue, purple, yellow or orange in colour. They will be randomly placed together in bags. If there are specific colour requirements, please let me know.
After a unique end of year gift to match your classroom theme? Check out this product with a customised tag!
Tag clip art by:
- Cactii: Freepik.com
- Bugs and flowers: Terdpongvector via Freepik.com
- Superheros: Freepik.com
- Tropical: Google images
- Chalkboard: Olga_spb via www.freepik.com
Class Initial Favours e.g. KB, 2A with Pre-designed Tag
Product is non-toxic and safe for children, however it is recommended that children are supervised during play as product is NOT to be taken internally.
As products are handmade, there may slight imperfections and variations to that of the photos, including colouring but that is what makes them special and unique!
Colours will fade if the chalk is left in the sun. It is recommended that chalk is not stored in plastic.