After the challenging year we've all had, what about a multi-colour Christmas?! All the hard work is done for you and your students receive a thoughtful, personalised, creative gift.
What will you receive?
* Three christmas chalk shapes e.g. christmas tree, star, handpainted gingerbread man, handpainted reindeer, teddy bear, santa face or stocking in a cello bag tied with ribbon and a personalised gift tag.
* Each order will contain a mix of the five cute Christmas design gift tags (refer to photos). The wording beneath the design is personalised by you. For example, "We've chalked up a great year. Happy holidays! Love Mrs Rose". Safety information is included on the back of the tag.
* Choose your colour of ribbon:
- cotton string
- thin gold rope
- white ribbon.
What are the measurements?
Each chalk measures approximately, as follows:
* Christmas Tree: 2.8cm across x 4.6cm down x 2cm high
* Star: 4.8cm across x 4.1cm down x 2.2cm high
* Gingerbread Man: 3.9cm across x 4.5cm down x 1.2cm high
* Reindeer: 3.9cm across x 4.5cm high x 1.2cm high
* Teddy Bear: 3.5cm across x 3.5cm down x 2cm high
* Santa Face: 4.3cm across x 4.3cm down x 2.3cm high
* Stocking: 3cm across x 3.7cm down x 1.3cm high
Cello bag measures approx. 10cm across x 4cm deep x 13cm tall.
What are the colour scheme options?
Each pack will include a mix of 3 of the following colours: white, watermelon, green, blue, yellow, purple, blue, orange and pink coloured chalk.
After a unique end of year gift to match your classroom theme? something else? Please contact us for custom orders as we would love to be able to help!
Also check out our other fun student gift ideas!
3 Pack Chalk: Multi-Coloured Christmas Shapes
Product is non-toxic and safe for children, however it is recommended that children are supervised during play as product is NOT to be taken internally.
As products are handmade, there may slight imperfections and variations to that of the photos, including colouring but that is what makes them special and unique!
Colours will fade if the chalk is left in the sun. It is recommended that chalk is not stored in plastic.